Legal notices and personal data
Site presented by SAS AMAT & & Cie
RCS BEZIERS number 652 920 844 (Béziers trade register)
La Séoune – 34410 SERIGNAN – FRANCE
TEL: +33 (0)4 67 32 35 33
FAX: +33 (0)4 67 32 26 36
Editorial Director: Jean-Guy AMAT
– Any reproduction of this site, photographs, images, logos or brand names by any means
whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
– All requests for hypertext links should be made to the company SARL AMAT && Cie.
– You have a right to access, alter, correct and delete your data
(Article 34 of the loi “Informatique et Liberté” – the French law on data protection). To exercise it, write to SARL AMAT & & Cie
for which the details appear above.
– This site is registered with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
– Photographs and plans do not constitute a contract.
Personal data and cookies
Le Sérignan Plage Nature respects user concerns relating to confidentiality of information and personal data provided.
Le Sérignan Plage Nature guarantees it complies with obligations linked to the CNIL.
As a data processor for the purposes of French data protection law (Loi Informatique et Libertés of 6 January 1978 altered in 2004, and the European directive of 24 October 1995 (hereafter, the “Loi Informatique et Libertés”), Le Sérignan Plage Nature is likely to collect personal data (surnames, forenames, contact details…) or non-personal data (preferences, favourite information…) during user visits to its Internet site (hereafter referred to as the “Site”). This is done so as to identify them, offer services tailored to them or even to improve the Site and respond to user requests.
1 – Recipients of data collected
Le Sérignan Plage Nature is the data recipient.
In any event, Le Sérignan Plage Nature only transmits personal user data to a third party when:
- the user has given their prior agreement for the sharing of this information;
- Le Sérignan Plage Nature must share this information with third parties to provide the required service;
- Le Sérignan Plage Nature wishes to enable the user to take advantage of partner offers; or
- Le Sérignan Plage Nature is summoned either by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide information to it or them.
Le Sérignan Plage Nature can also give personal user data to third-party providers as part of statistical surveys on Site use and for Site optimization purposes. Within this context, personal user data will remain anonymous.
2 – Purposes of data collection
Throughout the Site, Le Sérignan Plage Nature collects user data, which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- availability of and customizing the Site;
- the management of newsletter subscriptions (subscriptions and deactivating subscriptions); and
- commercial and promotional offers by Le Sérignan Plage Nature.
Le Sérignan Plage Nature is committed to processing and retaining all user-entrusted personal information in compliance with the provisions of the Loi Informatique et Libertés. This is solely done so as to keep the user informed of news relating to Le Sérignan Plage Nature, and to enable them to enjoy in priority offers for goods and services linked to the activities of Le Sérignan Plage Nature.
3 – Retention of data and security
Data is retained for a length of time which does not exceed the necessary duration for the purposes it is collected:
for managing newsletter subscriptions, data will be retained as long as the subscription is active and all of the data will be deleted within a time period of 2 months starting from the given user subscription deactivation; and
other data is retained for a time period of 2 years.
Le Sérignan Plage Nature strives to implement all practical precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of personal data processed and prevent it from being distorted, damaged or destroyed or accessed by an unauthorized third party.
Technical and organizational security measures complying with state of the art, particularly for aspects falling within information systems, have been instituted.
However, Le Sérignan Plage Nature does not control all of the risks linked to the operation of the Internet, and draws users’ attention to the potential existence of inherent risks in its use and operation.
4 – Rights of users
The user is informed that they have, in compliance with the Loi Informatique et Libertés, at all times a right of access, updating, rectification and deletion of their personal data. They can do so by sending a request (clearly stating the subject of their enquiry) by Internet to the following address:
Alternatively please write by post to the following address:
Le Sérignan Plage Nature
Le Sérignan Plage Nature undertakes to process all requests in a time period of seven working days.
The user is informed that they have, in accordance with the Loi Informatique et Libertés, at any time a right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their personal data being processed.
5 – Cookies, navigation and location data
At the time of accessing the Site, and after accepting continued navigation by the user, a cookie may be installed and retained for a maximum duration of 13 months in the user’s computer memory or on their hard disk, to facilitate Site navigation. A cookie does not enable you to be identified, but is an element serving to record information relating to Site navigation (the pages consulted, the date and time the Site was consulted and other related data).
The Cookies sent permit:
- the enabling of the navigation experience on the Site, enhancement of the relevance and ergonomics of services consulted on the Site and the adaptation of the Site presentation;
- memorizing information relating to a form that the user has completed on the Site (registration or access to their account) or to products selected on the Site (contents of their basket, etc.); and
- counting the number of Site visits, and hence determine statistics.
Each user can refuse to register cookies by altering their Internet navigator’s parameters. However, this operation will lead to the deletion of all cookies used by the navigator, including those used by other websites, which may cause the alteration or the loss of certain settings or information. The deletion of cookies may modify your settings, even make it difficult to navigate the Site.
In respect of the management of cookies and user choices, the configuration of each navigator is different. It is described in the help menu of the navigator, which will enable the user to learn how to modify their desired cookie settings.
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies,
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac,
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=en&ref_topic=7438008,
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop,
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Deactivation of online cookies:
|Cookie category||Means of deactivation|
|Analytics and performance cookies||Google Analytics|
|Social network cookies|
Use of online platforms for controlling publicity cookies:
Go to the website Youronlinechoices, offered by professionals in digital publicity grouped together within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance), to refuse or accept cookies used by publicity professionals having membership of this association.
Please note that the deletion of cookies may naturally alter, even make Site navigation difficult.
– Photo credit: © Interaview Production
– Video credit: © Benjamin Fatras
– Region video credit: © Développement Sud de France – www.suddefrance-developpement.com
– © Office de Tourisme de Montpellier – C.Escolano
– Copyright Ville de Perpignan
– Photo credit: Laurent UROZ
– Photo credit: Daniel Jamme – Millau for CEVM
– Photo credits: “OT Aigues-Mortes”
– Photo credits: Henri Comte
– Photo credits: David Merlin
– Photo credits Office de Tourisme de Sète
– Acknowledgements – Office de Tourisme de Béziers
– Office du Tourisme de Nîmes, Andrés Mendel, Olivier Maynard
- Photograph of “Rayonnant”: “Photo-souvenir: “Rayonnant”, work in situ by Daniel Buren, Parc de la Cigalière,
2001-2002, in collaboration with Nicolas Guillot, architect. Photography by Eric Saillet. © D.B. ADAGP”
Photo of the museum: Le Musée de Sérignan (Sérignan museum) – “Les femmes fatales”, Errò. Photography by Bernard Rivière. © Mairie
de Sérignan” (Sérignan town hall)
Multimedia design and development
Design of campsite websites
82, avenue du Général Patton – 49000 Angers
Tel: +33 (0)1 49 23 00 13 – Fax: +33 (0)1 49 23 00 14